Monday, June 1, 2009

Swim Party

On Saturday we went out to Derby Acres to have a swim party with the family!! All of the grandkids were back together again, but not all the parents were there!! Ian didn't like the feel of wet swim trunks so he went au natural half the time. The girls really didn't care either!! Oh well, I hope he will grow out of this soon!!




Blackmail shot for when Ian is older




Liz chillin' eating a hot dog in her new bathing suit!!



Kennedy trying to get Ian in the water. He is scared of it since his swim lesson.


Grayson the ketchup king!!



Liz and me trying to take a pic.


Quintin was so interested in what the other kids were doing.


Juice break



Quintin loved this chair!!




My cute boy!!


Clothing optional in this pool!!




4 comments:

Laura said...

I am sad that I missed out on all of the fun. Jacob said the girls had a blast!!! We'll have to do it lots this summer!!!

bladesfam said...

there are a few good blackmail pictures in that one for Ian!!! That is so funny! Quintin looks so cute sitting in that chair!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are freakin' hilarious!

Anonymous said...

First, I sent your power cord. Sorry it took so long. David was supposed to send it forever ago. :-(
Second, OMG YOUR KIDS ARE SO CUTE. I want to steal them. ASAP.
Third, we are coming to disneyland.... um... eventually. Haha. We aren't sure yet.
Fourth, I love you too!