Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Another Birthday!!


Happy Birthday to my adorable niece MacKenzie!!
She turned 3 today and we celebrated at this really interesting park in Victorville. It has animals to look at, a water play park, a normal park, camp grounds, paddle boats, etc. We got there around 10 and it was perfect weather but by the time noon rolled around it was so freaking hot. I have been so spoiled living in my little Thousand Oaks cocoon. We left a little after 1pm because it stared being windy. Wind and dust do not mix. The boys and I were so dirty when we got hope we jumped right into the shower. Ewww.

Quintin enjoying a Capri Sun



It looks like he was running in the water but he steered clear.


Happy Birthday to you. Ian blew out the candle once. Oops.


Yummy!!




Laura and me.


Katelyn the photographer looking sooo hot!!



1 comments:

Pollock Palooza said...

Ohhh, I am so glad you guys came Seriously... I don't think she felt like the "middle child" at all that day. And thanks for that stinkin' candy! She got it ALL over the carpet today, ha.