We celebrated Ian's birthday yesterday because Jared was home and Uncle Justin and Aunt Liz and the kids could come visit that day!! We had so much fun even though we didn't do anything super huge. I mean, he is 3 for heaven sakes. :) For breakfast I made Ian's favorite: Puff Pancakes. Then for lunch we had build your own pizzas and had cake and ice cream afterwards. Then we opened presents!! Aunt Liz was so kind to video tape the goings on!! Ian got so much stuff for such a little party. :) Then we ALL took a nap, moms and dads too!! Then Liz and I made a yummy dinner, Swedish meatballs!! Ian's favorite and mine too!! After dinner we went to the park and played to get some more energy out!! All in all it was a wonderful day full of memories. Happy Birthday Ian!!
Yum! Puff Pancakes!
Look at all my presents!!

Liz video taping!!

A music playing card from G & G Robinson! He tried to figure our what made it play. :)

From the cousins!! They got him so much stuff!!



3 comments:
Holy puff pancakes!! Those were huge! We should've come the night before:)
Hey Girl! How are you guys, any plans yet to move back to UT?? We miss ya! Your boys are adorable and getting all grown up!!
I've never heard of puff pancakes. They are Huge!! I can't believe how grown up he looks at 3!
Post a Comment