Thursday, July 16, 2009

Where is Quintin?

A couple of day ago before bed time I was giving the boys a little snack and normally I just ket them run around with the otter-pops in the back yard but they had already taken a bath so I didn't want them going outside. Ian sat at the dining room table and I put Quintin in his chair. With Quintin contained I though it would be a perfect time to update the blog, check e-mail, go on facebook, etc. Well, about a half and hour later I start looking around and I can't find Quintin!! Ian is sitting on the couch watching Duck Tales with Jared. I am running through the house and looking outside frantic to find my baby and only thinking the worst. I didn't even check the kitchen because there was no noise coming from there. When I can back I went in there and this is what I saw....





I had totally forgotten about him, so he went to sleep. I felt so bad.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

LOL! That is too funny! Poor tired baby boy.