Okay. So this morning I broke down a bought a pool!! Killer deal cause all the summer stuff is on sale. Why? I have no idea cause it is still summer!! The boys had so much fun playing in it. We only filled it up with about 5 inches of water and they still had fun!! It was a lot bigger then it looked on the box!! Hopefully this will last us the rest of summer.




3 comments:
That is a HUGE wading pool! Where did you get it at?
We got it at Target!
It looks like one of those softub spa things almost! Love it! We were just outside this evening while the kids played in the little plastic pool thing Kathy bought while I was gone. I couldn't believe Grayson was diving in head first and TOTALLY swimming! You should fill yours up a good foot or so and see what Quintin does. I bet he swims for ya!
Post a Comment