Friday, July 24, 2009

Beach Time...again


Once again the perks of living in So Cal is going to beach whenever you want!! I went with my friend Tami and her 2 boys and we had the best time. The weather was perfect, the people around us were so nice, and we got to see a headless dead seal!! It couldn't make for a better day. (I hope you can sense the sarcasm of the last point, I was laying it on kinda thick). But really the weather was perfect and the people were nice. :) I didn't take any pictures of the seal cause it was really gross. There have been shark sitings in Malibu so it is rumored a shark bit off the head, but I don't think it was. They boys were so good and we managed to stay for 3 1/2 hours!! That is a record with my boys. I always aim for 2. This time we went to Zuma and I really liked it!


Trying to take a group pic


The best we could get



Quintin getting tired



We found a shark!!





Ian and Ethan were playing chicken for hours!!

0 comments: