Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sledding

Today we celebrated my nephews 4th birthday on the Robinson's side. For our activity we decided to go sledding and the boys had so much fun, and so did Mommy!! I think we were there for about an hour which beats last years record of 1 run. Ian was little and he fell and wanted to go home last time. This time he had no fear and he actually went down on his own a couple of times!! 



My nephew Nathan and his Mommy



Action shot of me, Quintin and Ian going down the hill!



Me and Ian getting ready to go down



Me, Quintin and Ian


Grandpa Robinson and Ian



Grandma Robinson and Ian


The whole gang



Aunt Jennifer brought this little sled for Quintin and he loved being pulled around in it!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Kami, I'm so excited that I found your blog! Your boys are beautiful! Are you guys living in CA now? I was in Provo for Christmas and I walked by build a bear at the mall and thought I saw you inside, but upon further investigation, it wasn't you. :( Hope you're doing well!!!

Pollock Palooza said...

That's a cute baby sled. My fav pic is your mom and Ian, HA! Your mom makes me laugh!

Davianne said...

So fun!! I need to find a good sledding hill.