Thursday, January 1, 2009

Resolutions for 2009

Happy New Year one and all. 2009 is here and is time to make resolutions and goals. Here are my 9 resolutions for 2009.

9. Watch TV and use computer only when necessary
8. Eat heathy
7. Exercise everyday in one way or another
6. Spend quality time with each child everyday
5. Smile more
4. Make a new friend(s)
3. Save money and get out of debt
2. Make a memory everyday
1. Be more Christlike 

4 comments:

Davianne said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Looks like you guys are having lots of fun in CA, and staying a LOT warmer too.

Anonymous said...

You are so brave to post your resolutions. I suck at keeping my resolutions. Good luck with yours, I'm sure you'll do great!

Roth Family said...

Good resolutions. I hope you are having fun in California. It looks like you are. You look all tan. I'm jealous. Good luck.

Pollock Palooza said...

Alright you knocked out almost all of your goals in one day at Disneyland... walked, smiled, made friends:)

We had SOOOO much fun and can't wait to see you in a few days!