Friday, January 30, 2009

Dinosaur Museum


I almost forgot about this trip tot he museum we did while we were in Utah!!  We visited the world's largest dinosaur museum!! It was very interesting and we learned a lot. Ian wanted to touch everything so good thing they had a lot of hands on things to do!!


These are some scary looking dinosaur bones



They had a create a dinosaur corner where you could build your own! This one has 2 heads.



At the end there was a place where you can dig for bones all on your own. There were brushes to use while you excavated the site!


Ian found a baby dinosaur to crawl on


He wasn't very happy with me because I kept making him get out of the exhibits. There are bars for a reason!!


I don't know if you can see this very well but this is a prehistoric turtle fossil. Now do you know why I am scared of turtles!! 


Grandma and Grandpa with the boys in front of a huge shark. Ian thought it was going to get him!!


Mommy and the boys in front of bones.


Having fun at the puzzle center.

1 comments:

Scott and Jillian said...

That looks like a fun museum!