Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Some privacy please!!

I bet you thought I was making my blog private huh?
Well, the other day we found a perfect secluded section of beach in/around Malibu and we call it our private beach. It is in a cove and the only way you get to it is from the top. Don't worry, there are stairs to get down to it. It is just big enough for one family to be there so its kind of a first come first serve basis. :) We tried to go early to hit low tide but we ended up almost being there for high tide!! The water was getting pretty close to us and Quintin was freaking out!! But all in all we had fun on our private beach!


Quintin investigating



Setting up and shoes off


Quintin wanted nothing to do with the water. He was safe on mommy on the blanket



Ian decided to go rock climbing!!



Making sand castles





Mommy helping make sand castles



Sitting on the rock. :)



I'm safe if I am back here. :) Far away from the crashing waves.

1 comments:

Pollock Palooza said...

was that you touching the sand? can't believe it.