Monday, September 21, 2009

Bubble gum uh oh

Ian is going through a stage where he like to act out things he sees on TV. He was watching something where the kids were chewing gum and blowing bubbles. He asked me for some gum and I gave him some. Anything to keep him out of the kitchen while I was cleaning it. Well he tried to blow a bubble. Didn't work. He kept spitting it out. Then on the show the bubbles got so big they popped all over the kids. So Ian took the gum out of his mouth and put it in his hair. Now I know I could have used peanut butter or baby oil but I wanted to teach him a lesson. He hates getting his haircut so I made him go to the back yard and we buzzed his hair. I don't think he will do that again. :)





0 comments: