Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Visitor


This past weekend I had the opportunity to watch another child for the weekend. It was a complete volunteer basis and no money or goods were exchanged for the service. It was the most difficult weekend of my life. I am so not ready to have another child. The main problem was this child is an only child so there was a lot of whining when nothing was wrong. His parents were surprised that I got him to take a nap and go to bed at 8 when her normally is up until past 10 and refuses to take a nap. He learned very quickly that I don't take crap and you can't walk all over me. :) All in all I learned a lot this weekend and I think I would have rather had my niece MacKenzie. :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're very brave! I'm glad you don't take crap, kids need boundaries!

bladesfam said...

I had to hurry and type you in before I forgot. And I love your family picture, I scrolled down and got a kick out of the one with the hair pulling and what not-that is seriously PRICELESS!