Well, it's gone. My baby's cute hair is gone. It was an accident and Auntie Liz, we forgive you. :) What was going to be a haircut turned into a hair buzz. Oh well, he is still cute.
Poor Quintin! I still feel so bad, but now I know... NO USING CRAPPY CLIPPERS IN DERBY ACRES!!! Good thing he has a great head. Wouldn't that be sad if it was a buzz AND he had a totally deformed head:)
Jared and I have been married for 8 years and have 3 crazy children, Ian, Quintin and Alice. Jared works for Apple and I am a stay at home mom/animal trainer. :)
3 comments:
Poor Quintin! I still feel so bad, but now I know... NO USING CRAPPY CLIPPERS IN DERBY ACRES!!! Good thing he has a great head. Wouldn't that be sad if it was a buzz AND he had a totally deformed head:)
Oh! He looks like a little chemo patient, poor baby! At least it is summer time, and that it will grow back!
At least it's summer! He is still cute and boys' hair grows quick.
Post a Comment