Sunday, April 26, 2009

While you were sleeping


Last Sunday I put Jared in charge of the kids so I could take a much needed nap. He put Quintin in his high chair and gave him some snacks and then put on a movie for Ian, that is how he babysits. Then he proceeded to "work" on his computer. Needless to say, I woke up to this....



How did that happen you say? Ian decided to get into the chocolate pudding that was in the fridge. I should have taken pictures of the fridge cause it looked just like Quintin's chair. Ian got caught by Jared as he was putting the pudding back into the fridge, thinking that we might never notice if he puts it back. At least he thought of sharing with his brother. :) Or he was thinking, "If I am going to get in trouble, I want brother right there with me."

2 comments:

Camille said...

OHMYGOODNESS!!!!! Now THAT is a mess!! Hope you made your hubby clean it up ;-)

Laura said...

True Pollock-boy mentality "if I'm in trouble, I'm taking you with me!!" haha that is so funny!!!! I am sorry that it had to happen to you, not so much fun to wake up to a mess!!!