Thursday, February 5, 2009

It happened to me


I didn't even hear the kids get up this morning! When they do get up before me they normally come out and play with their toys until I get up. Today they didn't leave their room. They are currently sleeping in the den/catchall room so it is very crowded. Ian had found my present wrapping station and found my scissors. I can't believe he even found hair to cut!! Now I have to really buzz his hair short!! I can't believe I am already one of the those moms!! At least he is a boy. If he was a girl this would have been harder to cover up. :)





This was after he got in trouble and was punished.

1 comments:

Serenity said...

Oh that is sooo funny/sad!!! I haven't had to deal with that yet... I really hope I never do but I know that's not gonna happen.

Thanks for your comment! I hadn't even THOUGHT something like that. I'm definitely going to ask our doctor at her next checkup. Thanks!