Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I can never win


So the other day I ordered a toy box for the boys to fill ALL of their toys. If is doesn't fit in here we are getting rid of the other toys, and if they get more toys we get rid of more. Just so you know it is not us who are buying the boys these toys it is those grandparents!! Anyways, when we got it home....

It became the favorite toy!! I don't even know why I bother.








4 comments:

Sab said...

They are so cute.
Also, David is going to hold you to taking Quintin. So, you should probably bring all the things we will need to take care of him when you come. :-)

Anonymous said...

That is too funny! I'm sure the novelty will wear off soon.

Deno'N'Mo said...

LOVE it!

Pollock Palooza said...

HA!!! Ha, ha! Love it! My kids would've done the same thing!