I know what you all are thinking. Do they do anything else besides go to Disneyland? This is the last time this year we are going. Partly because our passes are blocked the rest of the year and partly because we are so tired!! We will of course go again in January for our niece Kennedy's birthday and it is less crowded then.
We had so much fun this time around because we got to go with Jared's brother Jacob and his family. We stayed until late so we could watch the holiday fireworks!! We were so exhausted the next day we slept while Jared went to work!! We love Disneyland so much it helped us get into the Christmas spirit instead of being so bah humbug. Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!!




2 comments:
Hi Kami!! You guys are in Newbury Park now?! That is very exciting! You guys, Anna & Michael and Eric and I should all go out sometime! YAY! You should call me sometime! My cell is 805-657-3643 or home is 805-233-6411. When did you guys move back?
Very cute Disneyland pictures! I think it is cool that you get to go all the time!
Also will you e-mail me your new contact info? I'm updating my address book. You can e-mail it to jmeluvzu@yahoo.com or just leave it on a comment on my page.
Thanks. Happy Holidays!
Post a Comment