On Monday the kids and I went to the Los Angeles Zoo with Jared's brother Justin and his wife Elizabeth and kids. I forgot how big and hilly that place is. I had Jared's camera and I couldn't figure out how to use it, that is why the pictures look weird. We were so tired after that adventure we went straight home and into bed. But we had tons of fun!!!
Back to School
2 weeks ago




3 comments:
That is a big zoo! You're brave to do it without Jared! I'd be so afraid of losing a kid!
Oh I wish I had that pic of Quintin! I didn't have any of him for the elf dance. Oh well. I'm jealous of your Disneyland trip. Jan or Feb the big day!
Stopping by to wish you a blessed and very Merry Christmas! ♥ Hugs :) Shauna
Post a Comment