Friday, July 13, 2012

New House

I finally had a minute to upload the pics of the new house. :)

 Front of house. Getting ready to put in yard.


 Entry way when you come in the front door. You can't tell but it is a 2 story entry way.


 From the family room. The entry way.


 From Up the stairs.


 The living room to the right right when you walk through the door as seen from the stairs.


 The Family room from the dining room.


 The family room from the entry hall.


 Half bath

 Half bath

The dining room and kitchen 

 The mud room


 The hall down to Alice's room and bathroom


 Kid's bathroom


Kid's bathroom


 Boy's room



 Alice's Nursary





 Master bedroom

 Master Bath shower and linen closet

Master Tub




Laundry Room


Guest Room


Loft/Playroom



3 comments:

Jillian said...

Love it! Alice's nursery is beautiful! I'm curious what the quote on the wall above the toilet in the kids' bathroom is, though.

The Pollock Family said...

Quote says, "Please wash hands. Use soap. Mom."

Charms said...

Okay I finally made it over to your blog. WOW! Your house is gorgeous! Congrats--and also, your family is adorable. Good work, Kami!