Saturday, March 24, 2012

Baby Shower

Today I had my baby shower for my baby girl to be, Alice Kathrine. I have the best friends and the best mom that went through so much trouble to throw one for me. I only took a few pictures from my phone before it got started and I'll throw some more up when my friends emails me more.

 My mom, Lisa, and Charami getting the food ready


 The cute diaper cake and yummy cupcakes. I should have gotten a better picture cause they had an Alice in Wonderland theme and there was a rabbit in a teacup on top and a flamingo on the side and flowers all over.


This banner is going into Alice's nursary 

 My family 


Elizabeth explaining a game.

I had so much fun!! I wish more people could have come but it was a crazy weekend for a lot of people. 

0 comments: