Wednesday, August 31, 2011

First day of school


I ca't believe Ian is old enough to go to Kindergarten. I didn't cry but I keep thinking about how fast time has gone by. I was warned by people but didn't believe it. 

 Handsome boy :)



 Quintin wanted to feel special too


 Trying to get a picture by the front door.


 Ian and his All About Me poster


 Walking to the bus stop


Waiting for the bus.

Ian jumped on the bus so fast I didn't get a chance to take a picture with him and the bus. :) He was just so ready to go to school he didn't care about Mom anymore. :) Quintin cried when Ian left not because he missed him but because he wanted to get on the bus too. Then later that day he kept telling me Ian is missing. He loves his brother so much.


1 comments:

Jillian said...

Awww! That is so sweet! Good luck, Ian!! :)