After much discussion with my mom, I have concluded that I enjoy Easter much more than Christmas. While celebrating the birth of Christ is wonderful, I believe the things he did the week of Easter have a greater impact on our lives. Plus I enjoy Springtime so much more than winter. :)
On Saturday we dyed Easter Eggs.
Quintin wanted to take pictures too. Hence the finger :)
This one had no finger!!!
I love Quintin's face :P
Easter Sunday and cute outfits
The Easter Egg Hunt begins
We had clues leading the boys to their Easter Baskets.
Looking for his basket :)
Yeah! He found it!!
Grumpy Nate once again. LOL. He didn't want to wash his hands.
























2 comments:
I agree.. Easter is much more agreeable! Looks like you guys had a BLAST! I miss your sweet mommy! Give her a hello for me.
And you don't have to buy ridiculous gifts for everyone! I'd much rather spend money on candy... that I can steal from my children without their knowledge;)
Post a Comment