Day 1- A picture of yourself with 15 facts
1. I have 2 of the messiest kids on the world.
2. My favorite color is pink.
3. I could eat cheesecake everyday for the rest of my life.
4. I adore broccoli. Not just love it.
5. I served a mission for my church to Spain.
6. I am going to be 30 *gasp* this year.
7. I love Disneyland.
8. I miss the beach.
9. I only have a few intimate friends instead of a ton that I never see.
10. I had braces twice and my teeth are still crooked.
11. I prefer to watch movie at home instead of going to the theater.
12. My favorite candy is Junior mints.
13. I have a secret crush on Orlando Bloom. Now it's not so secret.
14. I have to have one room in my house clean at all times so when I go in there I can feel calm again. I call it my "Celestial Room. "
15. I have the best husband in the world. :)

3 comments:
I didn't know you had braces twice. Makes me feel better that your teeth are still crooked. Mine did not stay straight and I wore my retainer RELIGIOUSLY for 6 years. After that I figure if my teeth are moving with the retainer, what good is it. Threw it away.
that's fun. I like your number 14!
Some of yours would be on my list too! Like #4 and #7, i wish I could say #15 also... but not yet ;-) Miss you guys! Next time you are in town and planning a disneyland trip let me know, I unfortunately still have to use the wheelchair lines which is really nice! Expecially in fantasyland for the kids.... in through the exit on each ride!
Post a Comment