What I love about living in Utah is everyone celebrated Halloween on Saturday because it fell on a Sunday this year!! We had fun even though it was so COLD!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
My mom made the boys little goodie bags. I ate the good stuff.
Yummy
We at pigs on a blanket before we went Trick-or-treating
Enjoying dinner
Ian, Quintin, and Nathan before we left
Going trick-or-treating in the pouring rain
It was so cold so we only did a few houses
Action shot
Enjoying the finds
Grandma channeling her inner viking
Carving pumpkins with Daddy. Yes, I realize my children never wear clothes.
Ian did not sticking his hand in there
On actual Halloween, Sunday, I had everyone over to my house for dinner in a pumpkin!! It was a hit and it tasted so very yummy even the kids ate it!!













1 comments:
Dinner in a pumpkin?!?! You are one creative Momma!!!!! So sorry it was so cold...but I think it's cool that Utah will celebrate on Sat rather then Sun!!!!
Post a Comment