My mom and I did the flowers for a friend of mine's wedding on saturday May 1. It was the biggest, craziest wedding we have ever done and the whole time my Mom kept saying, "I am never doing this again!!"
Do you like my new car? I only got to drive it for 3 days. It was a rental to transport all the flowers paid for by the Bride. :)
This isn't even all the flowers we had.
34 vases we had to fill
Finished vases
So pretty
The entry way arrangement
The maid of honors bouquet
The boat and dock. They got married right on the water.
I didn't take any pictures of the arch we decorated or any of the finished products because at this point we were ready to jump off that dock. It turned out so beautiful and the families were very impressed at how beautiful the flowers were. Never again.
Here are some pictures I found of the wedding.
Here are some pictures I found of the wedding.











3 comments:
You both are crazy. But I knew that along time ago. ;)
The flowers are gorgeous, you and your mom did a FAB job! I think we all have a point in our lives where we do something and while doing it say NEVER AGAIN. Mine would be having a baby in the car. But I didn't plan on doing that one...
Well it looks beautiful! Hope you're getting to relaxe a bit now you've moved and everything.
I have that NEVER again moment all the time... usually when I volunteer myself for wedding stuff lol.. The flowers turned out gorgeous - but thats a TON of work!
Post a Comment