Saturday, April 24, 2010

Best parents ever

About 2 weeks ago Jared and I become the best parents ever. We took the kids to Disneyland yet again and no, we are never sick of it. We had decided to go early and leave early so we knew it was going to be a shorter day. We had lots of fun and did a lot of fun things and the boys were happy. On the way home Jared and I were discussing what we wanted for dinner. Jared and I really wanted to go to a place with a salad bar cause that is what we were craving but we didn't want to go to a boring place either because we wanted the all-you-can-eat variety. So we decided to take the kids to Chuckie Cheese's. So the kids got to go to Disneyland and Chuckie Cheese's all in one day!!! They were exhausted by the time their heads hit the pillow but well worth it. I think we belong in a hall of fame or something.










Only picture I took at Chuckie Cheese's cause I was busy enjoying my salad bar. And the pizza still is disgusting but the kids eat it.

0 comments: