Today we had our first official trip to the pumpkin patch. The last couple of years we just picked up pumpkins at the local grocery store but this year since we live so close to an official pumpkin patch, we had to have an adventure. We visited a local farm call Underwood Family Farm in Moorpark. I took a lot of picture so I am warning you right now. And I didn't even post all the ones I took.

On the way. Don't we look excited?!


The welcome sign
Ian meeting Tom the Turkey. Mmmmm. Turkey.
The Alpacas. Watch out they spit. :)
Mommy and the Jack.....Donkey
Daddy with the sheep sheep! Sheep sheep!
Ian looking cool.
Petting the little Donkey. Yes, Quintin is wearing a tool belt.

Quintin the Pig

Quintin the Cow


Driving the school bus like Aunt Phyllis
The beginning of the corn maze

Getting lost. What were we thinking??
The gold pyramid we were supposed to find. Took awhile.
View from the top.

We made it to the top!!
Picking out pumpkins





These are the 2 pumpkins we chose.

We stopped for lunch at Wienerschnitzel and Jared informed me I was the only woman in the restaurant. It was filled with construction workers on their lunch break. :) I guess real women don't eat chili dogs. :)
Our cute pumpkins. Can't wait to carve them :)

2 comments:
That looks like it was SUCH a fun day! I'm sure your boys (all three) had a great time being outdoors and picking pumpkins.
Cute! You could make a scrapbook JUST out of those wood things your kids put their faces through. It seems like they have those everywhere you guys go.
Post a Comment